With their flexible triple-wielding playstyle and brash attitude, you might mistakenly suppose that this rough-and-tumble rogue has a death wish. They do, but don't worry—it's just for their opponents. They can choose the most effective weapon from an arsenal that includes a double handgun, shotgun, and rifle.
Lost Ark Deadeye Information
The Deadeye wield 3 weapons: the sniper rifle, shotgun, and pistols to deal damage from any distance, either very far from or near their targets. Compared to Gunslingers, Deadeyes are more adept at handling the shotgun, allowing them to inflict twice the damage in melee range.
- The Deadeye is an evolution of the Gunner Class
- Deadeyes' attack damage scales with Dexterity
- Deadeyes are the male counterpart of Gunslingers in that they essentially wield the same three weapons and they have similar weapon swapping mechanics. However, both classes differ in terms of their focus. Deadeyes are adept at using the shotgun such that they deal twice the damage at point-blank range.
- Deadeyes have the ability to deal an amazing amount of sustained damage but they're also one of the squishiest classes out there.
- In PvP, you're able to capitalize on high mobility to evade enemy attacks as well as super armors and great damage combos. In spite of this, you do have to be very careful given how vulnerable the class is. When you've mastered the Deadeye, you become a formidable opponent, especially in the melee range.
- If you have great aim and would like to challenge yourself by managing three weapons, then the Deadeye should be for you.
Lost Ark Deadeye Equipment
- Deadeyes wield a Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and Pistols.
Lost Ark Deadeye Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Deadeye Class:
- Deadeye Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Deadeye Video Guide
Deadeye Awakening Skills
Summon a large-caliber rifle and shoot 3 times. The first 2 bullets inflict 111 Damage to directly hit foes ending in a burst along the trajectory that pulls foes in for 111 Damage. The last shot inflicts a total of 666.1 Damage: 111 Damage to directly hit foes and 111 Damage to foes affected by its final burst, knocking them away.
Throw multiple explosives around, then burst-fire your handgun at them to inflict 111 Damage in addition to 111 explosion Damage, launching foes into the air.
Lost Ark Deadeye Engravings
- Lv. 1: Changing stances enhances your weapon. Crit Rate +20% for 9s.
- Lv. 2: Changing stances enhances your weapon. Crit Rate +25% for 9s.
- Lv. 3: Changing stances enhances your weapon. Crit Rate +30% for 9s.
- Lv. 1: Damage to foes +20%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
- Lv. 2: Damage to foes +30%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
- Lv. 3: Damage to foes +40%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
Deadeye Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here