Destroyer is a Warrior Advanced Class in Lost Ark. The Destroyer class is a melee powerhouse that sacrifices mobility and attack speed for powerful, heavy burst damage coupled with the ability to generate shields and mitigate large amounts of damage, making them especially tanky for players who can make skillful use of their mechanics. Destroyers use massive Battle Hammers in combat and their damage scales with the Strength stat.
The Destroyer is a formidable character, with their ability to control gravity they are a great asset to any group. Part of a team or solo - their solid foundation makes them able to withstand a barrage of attacks, handle crowd control, and wield their deadly hammer inflicting damage.
Lost Ark Destroyer Information
- The Destroyer is an evolution of the Warrior Class.
- Destroyers' attack damage scales with the Strength Stat.
- The Destroyer playstyle hinges on lower sustained DPS with very high burst damage. Like most Warrior classes, they are slow but very sturdy and can easily tank incoming damage.
- The Destroyer's skillset comprise of [Concentration Skills] which generate Gravity Cores on successful hits. These cores are then spent by using [Gravity Release Skills] to deal increased damage depending on the amount of cores consumed.
- Destroyers suffer from long cast animations on their [Gravity Release Skills] but make up for it with heavy defensive proeperties and passive abilities.
- The Destroyer's Identity Skill is the Hypergravity Mode. After charging the Gravity Meter through combat, Hypergravity Mode can be activated which slows the movement and attack speeds of enemies within range, grants the Destroyer shields and immunity to many debuffs and negative effects. The Destroyer loses most of their skills while Hypergravity Mode is active. In exchange, their auto attack becomes greatly enhanced and they gain use of a new Vortex Gravity ability.
- The Endure Pain skill is a very valuable part of their moveset as it deals heavy damage, grants Push immunity, decreases incoming damage and generates 3 Gravity Cores on hit. Furthermore, with proper Tripod setup, it becomes one of the very few skills that can taunt enemies, making the Destroyer a proper viable tanking class.
- The Destroyer is an easy class for players who can get around their sluggish, defensive playstyle which rewards skillful use of their mechanics with truly massive damage potential.
Lost Ark Destroyer Equipment
- Destroyers wield Hammers as their weapon of choice
- Other Equipment goes here
Lost Ark Destroyer Builds
Below, you can find our Builds for the Destroyer class:
- To be added
Destroyer Video Guide
- To be added
Raise your hammer above your head, then smash the ground with a downward attack, inflicting moderate damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Strike your hammer downward, inflicting low damage, and start injecting Gravitational Energy where you stand. Gradually pull and attack foes 8 times, dealing moderate damage, then cause a gravitational explosion that pulls foes close inflicting another pulse of low damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Take a ready stance with your hammer on your shoulder, concentrating your energy on your Cores, and then hit the ground to send forth a shockwave, inflicting damage, and use the momentum to jump high. While jumping, slam your hammer down onto foes, inflicting more damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Raise your hammer above your head and smash the ground 3 times, each smash inflicting progressively higher damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Smash the ground behind you, causing moderate damage, then deliver a horizontal swing, chunks of rocks following your hammer. Spin a total of 3 times, each spin inflicting progressively more damage. Your hammer goes higher with each spin until you swing it down to the ground to deal a finishing move. Consumes Gravity Cores.
Strike behind you with your hammer and spin 360 degrees, attacking surrounding foes 3 times in total, inflicting 3 instances of progressively increasing damage. Can be overcharged to inflict another instance of high damage. Consumes Gravity Cores.
Leap to a target location and swing your hammer down to the ground, inflicting a large amount of damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Imbue your hammer with gravitational energy and swing it downward with might, inflicting low damage. This ground smash causes a shockwave within a medium radius, inflicting moderate damage. Use the skill again to hit the ground, attacking 2 more times. Consumes Gravity Cores.
Crouch forward a short distance with your hammer held in front of you, attacking 4 times. Use as a combo to raise the hammer high and inflict a large amount of damage, launching foes into the air. Generates Gravity Cores.
Swing your hammer sideways to inflict up to 6 blows. Damage increases with each blow. Consume Gravity Cores.
Swing the hammer above your head in a circle and strike the ground, dealing moderate damage and creating a huge boulder. Take a swing at it to break it and propel the fragments in a cone-shaped blast, inflicting a large amount of damage and stunning foes hit. Generates Gravity Cores.
Hold to sprint forward and charge at foes, inflicting a moderate amount of damage over 7 hits. Releasing the ability or maxing out the Holding Meter causes Gravitational Energy to explode, launching foes into the air and dealing additional damage. Generates Gravity Cores.
Charge forward a certain distance, tackling foes for a small amount of damage and quickly follow up with a powerful smash that deals heavy damage. Distance and damage dealt increases based on charging stage. Consumes Gravity Cores.
Hold your hammer close to the hammerhead and swing it at foes in front of you, dealing minor damage and then releasing Gravitational Energy from your hammer, attacking foes in a straight line 7 times and pulling them close. Foes affected by the energy are dealt further damage and become forcefully pulled to a nearby position. Generates Gravity Cores.
Thrust the handle of your hammer into the ground and release a gravitational wave while inflicting minor damage. Holding the ability creates a black hole that deals damage over 9 hits. Releasing the hold detonates the black hole, inflicting a moderate to heavy damage in a small radius, depending on when the hold is released.
Hold your hammer upside down, then jump and smash the ground, dealing minor damage. The crash forms a cone-shaped wall that stretches 11 meters, inflicting very high damage.
Let out a roar, inflicting high damage to foes within a 6 meter range. Also grants immunity to Pushes and reduces incoming damage for a short duration. Generates Gravity Cores.
Hammer the ground in front of you, dealing heavy damage as gravitational energy drops from the sky, dealing another instance of damage. The ground cracks, casting a gravitational field. All foes within the field are knocked down. Swing your hammer upward to create anti-gravity and deal two more instances of damage. All foes within range are shot into the air. Concentrate your energy and jump, hammering foes flat to the ground for a devastating finisher.
Gather gravitational energy then explode it, dealing immense damage to foes within a small radius and knocking them away. Damage and explosion radius is increased according to how long energy is gathered. Also reduces all incoming damage and grants immunity to debuffs, Pushes, and Move Speed reduction effects.
Lost Ark Destroyer Engravings
- Lv. 1: During combat, the Gravity Meter recovers 1% every 1s. Basic Attack and Vortex Gravity Crit Rate +10% and +4% Attack Damage to foes during Hypergravity Mode.
- Lv. 2: During combat, the Gravity Meter recovers 1.5% every 1s. Basic Attack and Vortex Gravity Crit Rate +20% and Attack Damage +10% to foes during Hypergravity Mode.
- Lv. 3: During combat, the Gravity Meter recovers 2% every 1s. +30% Basic Attack and Vortex Gravity Crit Rate and Attack Damage +20% to foes during Hypergravity Mode.
- Lv. 1: When using a Gravity Release Skill, Crit Rate +3% and Crit Damage +5% based on the amount of Cores used.
- Lv. 2: When using a Gravity Release Skill, Crit Rate +4% and Crit Damage +10% based on the amount of Cores used.
- Lv. 3: When using a Gravity Release Skill, Crit Rate+5% and Crit Damage +15% based on the amount of Cores used.
Lost Ark Destroyer Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips for the Destroyer class go here.