Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: Bomb/grenade Battle Item carrying limit +1.
Explosive Expert is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. Explosive Expert
allows players to increase the amount of bombs carrying capacity. This Engraving can be used by All Classes. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark Explosive Expert Information
- Classes: All Classes
Explosive Expert bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up Explosive Expert, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: Bomb/grenade Battle Item carrying limit +1.
- Lv. 2: Bomb/grenade Battle Item carrying limit +2.
- Lv. 3: Bomb/grenade Battle Item carrying limit +3.
How to unlock Explosive Expert in Lost Ark
Explosive Expert in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 Explosive Expert Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 Explosive Expert Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 Explosive Expert Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 Explosive Expert Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
Explosive Expert Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here
Very useless currently, no content requires you to lob that many bombs and the lost dps and survivability doesn't outweight any boon to carrying more in. That said, it costs like maybe 100g to max out the skill to yellow. So no reason not to max out if for any reason other than giggles.