Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: Damage to foes +15%, but you can no longer gain Elemental Meter.
First Intention is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. First Intention allows players to increase the damage deal to enemies, at the expense of being unable to gain Elemental Meter. This Engraving can be used by Wardancer Exclusive. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark First Intention Information
- Classes: Wardancer Exclusive
First Intention bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up First Intention, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: Damage to foes +15%, but you can no longer gain Elemental Meter.
- Lv. 2: Damage to foes +20%, but you can no longer gain Elemental Meter.
- Lv. 3: Damage to foes +25%, but you can no longer gain Elemental Meter.
How to unlock First Intention in Lost Ark
First Intention in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 First Intention Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 First Intention Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 First Intention Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 First Intention Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
First Intention Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here