Gunlancer is a Warrior Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Gunlancers are the most defensive Warrior Class specialization. They stand out for their remarkable ability to absorb massive amounts of damage, making them the perfect first line of defense for any team. The great defense they have comes at a cost in mobility, as they are the slowest Warriors.
As the first line of defense, gunlancers take the brunt of enemy attacks with their defensive stance and battlefield shield to keep the rest of their party safe. While their gun lance is a formidable weapon, their true value derives from their ability to protect allies and absorb damage like a sponge.
Lost Ark Gunlancer Information
Gunlancers use a Gunlance with a shield to aid them in effectively fulfilling the tank role. They’re considered the tankiest Class in the game due to their high HP, Armor rating, and defensive skills, and as such they always stay on the frontline. Gunlancers not only have the ability to block most of the enemy’s moves, but they also have the skills to aggro and manage threat on them.
- Lost Ark Gunlancer Guide: How To Build A Gunlancer - If you want to know what it means to play as a Gunlancer in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Gunlancer is an evolution of the Warrior Class
- Gunlancers are the most defensive Warrior Specialization
- Their outstanding ability to absorb damage makes them the perfect first line of defense.
- Gunlancers' attack damage scales with Strength
- Gunlancers are the tankiest Advanced Class in Lost Ark due to their high HP, great Armor rating, and defensive skills. Even if their mobility is next to non-existent, they can defend themselves and the party since they're able to withstand massive damage.
- Gunlancers have the ability to safely aggro enemies and to block their attacks with ease every time the situation calls for it. They have a lot of damage mitigation skills that makes them survive even the toughest of encounters. In terms of DPS output, Gunlancers are able to inflict a decent amount of burst damage but it's not as impactful as the other Warrior Advanced Classes.
- In PvP, you're able to effectively support your party due to super armors, pulls and counters as well as burst damage combos. As such, other players will find you challenging to deal with. However, you will find that the Gunlancer is difficult to pilot at times especially when they're facing Ranged Classes due to their incredibly slow movement speed.
- If you intend to play a class that acts as the traditional tank of the group with a disruptive nature, then the Gunlancer may just be for you.
Lost Ark Gunlancer Equipment
- Gunlancers equips Gunlances and Shields
Lost Ark Gunlancer Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Gunlancer Class:
- Gunlancer Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Gunlancer Video Guide
If the energy is not fully compressed, inflict 373 Damage and push foes away. When fully compressed, inflict 745 Damage and knock back foes.
Gunlancer Awakening Skills
Upon using the skill, recover 100% Shield Meter and release a 10 meter radius protection aura in the nearby area for 10s. Foes within the aura take 111 Damage and become stunned for 4s. Within the aura, all party members take -40.0% less Damage and become immune to Pushes and debuffs.
Lost Ark Gunlancer Engravings
- Lv. 1: Gunlance skill Crit Rate +5%. Crit Damage +30%. Battlefield Shield cannot be used. Shield Meter consumption during Defensive Stance +100%.
- Lv. 2: Gunlance skill Crit Rate +10%. Crit Damage +40%. Battlefield Shield cannot be used. Shield Meter consumption during Defensive Stance +100%.
- Lv. 3: Gunlance skill Crit Rate +15%. Crit Damage +50%. Battlefield Shield cannot be used. Shield Meter consumption during Defensive Stance +100%.
- Lv. 1: Normal skills Damage +20%. Shield Amount +30% in Defensive Stance. Damage +4% for 10s when hit while in Defensive Stance (stacked up to 3 times, once every 1s).
- Lv. 2: Normal skills Damage +20%. Shield Amount +40% in Defensive Stance. Damage +5% for 10s when hit while in Defensive Stance (stacked up to 3 times, once every 1s).
- Lv. 3: Normal skills Damage +20%. Shield Amount +50% in Defensive Stance. Damage +6% for 10s when hit while in Defensive Stance (stacked up to 3 times, once every 1s).
Gunlancer Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here