Gunslinger is a Gunner Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Gunslingers are deadly opponents at any range. Light on their feet thanks to their catlike reflexes, gunslingers are hard to pin down—and quick to unload a flurry of shots on any unwary foe.
With a gun for every occasion and the ability to switch between them quickly, gunslingers are deadly opponents at any range. Light on their feet thanks to their catlike reflexes, gunslingers are hard to pin down—and quick to unload a flurry of shots on any unwary foe.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Information
Gunslingers wield 3 weapons: the sniper rifle, shotgun, and pistols to deal damage from any distance, either very far from or near their targets. Compared to Deadeyes, Gunslingers have a better set of sniper rifle skills that let them maintain their distance safely.
- Lost Ark Gunslinger Guide: How To Build A Gunslinger - If you want to know what it means to play as a Gunslinger in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Gunslinger is an evolution of the Gunner Class
- Gunslingers' attack damage scales with Dexterity
- Gunslingers are the female counterpart of Deadeyes in that they essentially wield the same three weapons and they have similar weapon swapping mechanics. However, both classes differ in terms of their focus. Gunslingers are adept at using the sniper rifle and shooting enemies from afar.
- Gunslingers have the ability to deal an amazing amount of sustained damage but they're also one of the squishiest classes out there.
- In PvP, you're able to capitalize on high mobility to evade enemy attacks as well as super armors and great damage combos. In spite of this, you do have to be very careful given how vulnerable the class is. When you've mastered the Gunslinger, you become a formidable opponent since you can simply cycle between melee and ranged weapons as needed.
- If you have great aim and would like to challenge yourself by managing three weapons, then the Gunslinger should be for you.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Equipment
- Gunslingers wield a Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and Pistols
Lost Ark Gunslinger Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Gunslinger Class:
- Gunslinger Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Gunslinger Video Guide
Lost Ark Gunslinger Skills
Allows you to throw a spinning handgun at the target location within 10 meters, inflicting up to 233.0 Damage over 15 hits
Allows you to throw a grenade at the target location within 10 meters, inflicting 135 Damage
Allows you to slide 6 meters forward and fire the weapon to inflict 155 Damage
Allows Fires a powerful flame bullet, launching foes into the air for 682 [Fire] Damage. Sets the ground ablaze, inflicting 56 [Fire] Damage every 0.8s for 2.4s
Allows you to fire a volley of bullets into the air, then control them to crash into the target location, inflicting 445 Damage and launching foes into the air
Allows you to somersault to move 10 meters forward while firing your handgun to deal 139 Damage
Allows you to fire 3 bullets in a cone-shaped area. Each bullet inflicts 171 Damage, for a total of 525.2 Damage. Bullet fragments scatter behind the hit target, with each fragment inflicting 42 Damage
Hour of Judgment
Allows you to fire a powerful flame bullet, launching foes into the air for 682 [Fire] Damage. Sets the ground ablaze, inflicting 56 [Fire] Damage every 0.8s for 2.4s
Allows you to fire your handgun across a broad area, inflicting up to 454.6 Damage
Allows you to fire your shotgun 3 times, inflicting 274. 274, and 365 Damage
Shotgun Rapid Fire
Allows you to throw a Claymore at the target location and detonates it, inflicting 709 Damage and launching foes into the air
Allows you to fire a volley of bullets over 2.9s to attack all nearby foes, causing up to 428.6 Damage over 9 hits. Hit the Perfect Zone to throw a grenade as you jump backward, inflicting 238 Damage and launching foes into the air
Allows you to fire a powerful explosive bullet, inflicting 780 Damage and launching foes into the air
Allows you to fire a high-speed large-caliber bullet to inflict 274 Damage. Hit the Perfect Zone to inflict 1099 Damage and knock back foes
Allows you to move 6 meters as you glide and fire your handgun 4 times to inflict 81.9 Damage to nearby foes. This skill can be used up to 2 times in a row
Allows you to fire the handgun forward to inflict 62 Damage. Upon pressing the Combo key, the character fires the handgun in a burst to inflict 93 Damage. If an additional combo is input, the character kicks to inflict 31 Damage and then fires the handgun rapidly to inflict a total of 127.0 Damage. You can change the direction upon hitting the Combo key, and the first handgun hit allows the character to perform A Counter Attack
Allows you to fire your shotgun 2 times, inflicting 285 and 285 Damage. If this attack is followed by another attack, the character spins the gun to reload and fire it again, inflicting 572 Damage
Allows you to fire the rifle 2 times to inflict 315 Damage for each shot. Foe Move Speed -80% for 2s. Then fire a high-caliber bullet to inflict 631 Damage and knock down foes
Allows you to fire the weapon forward for 2s to inflict a total of 637.8 Damage
Allows you to fire the shotguns in each hand forward 7 times to inflict 1493 Damage. The skill can be canceled by switching stances
Gunslinger Awakening Skills
Turns back and marks the closest foe in range as a dueling target. Grants them the Eye of Twilight debuff. Move Speed -80% and Atk. Speed -40% for 3.5s. After a 2s countdown, the character swiftly draws and fires their revolver for 11672 Damage, inflicting Stagger [Mid-high] and Weak Point Level 2 to foes affected by the Eye of Twilight debuff. 4260 Damage to foes without it. The Eye of Twilight debuff disappears after shooting.
High-Caliber HE Bullet
Aims your foe in the front while quickly moving backward and fires 1 bullet. The bullet creates a large Rear Blast to inflict 11672 Damage to the foes in the vicinity.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Engravings
Time to Hunt
- Lv. 1: Crit Rate +22% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 2: Crit Rate +33% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 3: Crit Rate +45% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 1: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +8%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +5% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +10% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
- Lv. 2: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +12%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +10% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +20% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
- Lv. 3: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +16%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +15% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +30% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
Gunslinger Notes & Tips
- Feast With Friends Patch: Peacemaker Shotgun Stance has been changed from +15/20/25% Crit Rate to +10% Crit Rate and Outgoing Damage +5/10/15%. Time to Hunt Crit Rate has been changed from Crit rate increased from 20/30/40% to 22/33/45%.
Gunslinger main here. Two main build paths. First go master your weapon swaps and combos before playing this properly.
For single target, build full crit chance with Time to Hunt, try getting as close to 100% crit chance (~70% is good enough b/c your crit amp) as possible as your marksman shots are hit or miss, and it's the most efficient way as crit is ~200% damage. The reason behind this full crit build is that gunslinger doesn't do enough damage without crit, b/c they need to balance out the mobility and team crit amp. Pistol is pretty much only useful for 3x 10% team crit amp and 3 dashes, AT02 or Meteor for point damage, and bullet rain for back attacks.
For wave clear, build peacemaker, maybe preemptive strike and other damage engravings. Main Sharpshooter and Equilibrium, take their 360 AoE tree, Equilibrium and take cool down reset, Focused shot and make it fire 4 shots. With this setup you're wiping dungeons faster than anything else in the game.
Always keep in mind that whenever you don't crit a shot you're not doing enough damage. Gunslinger's design goal is for you to actively amp your team's crit chance, and you have the choice of Time to Hunt for the best damage in the game (when you consistently crit) but will give up your stagger-heavy shotgun (which features your only counter-attack skill) for balance.
You can technically aim for single-target stagger builds and "main" shotguns but like who even use shotgun for bosses when you're squishy af no matter what, and the point is trading damage with bosses is the dumbest idea ever here
There you have it gunslinger in a nutshell of course there are more details but really mechanics dependent beyond this
*Don't build grudge b/c that's brain damage
> Gunslingers are the female counterpart of Deadeyes in that they essentially wield the same three weapons and they have similar weapon swapping mechanics. However, both classes differ in terms of their focus. Gunslingers are adept at using the sniper rifle and shooting enemies from afar.
They don't really use the sniper that much, you really focus on using the pistols as gunslinger.