Gunslinger is a Gunner Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Gunslingers are deadly opponents at any range. Light on their feet thanks to their catlike reflexes, gunslingers are hard to pin down—and quick to unload a flurry of shots on any unwary foe.
With a gun for every occasion and the ability to switch between them quickly, gunslingers are deadly opponents at any range. Light on their feet thanks to their catlike reflexes, gunslingers are hard to pin down—and quick to unload a flurry of shots on any unwary foe.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Information
Gunslingers wield 3 weapons: the sniper rifle, shotgun, and pistols to deal damage from any distance, either very far from or near their targets. Compared to Deadeyes, Gunslingers have a better set of sniper rifle skills that let them maintain their distance safely.
- Lost Ark Gunslinger Guide: How To Build A Gunslinger - If you want to know what it means to play as a Gunslinger in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Gunslinger is an evolution of the Gunner Class
- Gunslingers' attack damage scales with Dexterity
- Gunslingers are the female counterpart of Deadeyes in that they essentially wield the same three weapons and they have similar weapon swapping mechanics. However, both classes differ in terms of their focus. Gunslingers are adept at using the sniper rifle and shooting enemies from afar.
- Gunslingers have the ability to deal an amazing amount of sustained damage but they're also one of the squishiest classes out there.
- In PvP, you're able to capitalize on high mobility to evade enemy attacks as well as super armors and great damage combos. In spite of this, you do have to be very careful given how vulnerable the class is. When you've mastered the Gunslinger, you become a formidable opponent since you can simply cycle between melee and ranged weapons as needed.
- If you have great aim and would like to challenge yourself by managing three weapons, then the Gunslinger should be for you.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Equipment
- Gunslingers wield a Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, and Pistols
Lost Ark Gunslinger Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Gunslinger Class:
- Gunslinger Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Gunslinger Video Guide
Gunslinger Awakening Skills
Turns back and marks the closest foe in range as a dueling target. Grants them the Eye of Twilight debuff. Move Speed -80% and Atk. Speed -40% for 3.5s. After a 2s countdown, the character swiftly draws and fires their revolver for 11672 Damage, inflicting Stagger [Mid-high] and Weak Point Level 2 to foes affected by the Eye of Twilight debuff. 4260 Damage to foes without it. The Eye of Twilight debuff disappears after shooting.
Aims your foe in the front while quickly moving backward and fires 1 bullet. The bullet creates a large Rear Blast to inflict 11672 Damage to the foes in the vicinity.
Lost Ark Gunslinger Engravings
- Lv. 1: Crit Rate +22% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 2: Crit Rate +33% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 3: Crit Rate +45% for Handgun and Rifle skills. Unable to use Shotgun Stance.
- Lv. 1: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +8%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +5% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +10% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
- Lv. 2: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +12%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +10% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +20% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
- Lv. 3: Atk. Speed in Handgun Stance +16%. Crit Rate +10% and outgoing Damage +15% in Shotgun Stance. Damage to foes +10% and additional Damage +30% to targets with 50% or lower HP for 9s while in Rifle Stance.
Gunslinger Notes & Tips
- Feast With Friends Patch: Peacemaker Shotgun Stance has been changed from +15/20/25% Crit Rate to +10% Crit Rate and Outgoing Damage +5/10/15%. Time to Hunt Crit Rate has been changed from Crit rate increased from 20/30/40% to 22/33/45%.