Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: Head attack Damage +5%.
Master Brawler is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. Master Brawler allows players to increase head attack damage. This Engraving can be used by All Classes. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark Master Brawler Information
- Classes: All Classes
Master Brawler bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up Master Brawler, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: Head attack Damage +5%.
- Lv. 2: Head attack Damage +12%.
- Lv. 3: Head attack Damage +25%.
How to unlock Master Brawler in Lost Ark
Master Brawler in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 Master Brawler Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 Master Brawler Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 Master Brawler Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 Master Brawler Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
Master Brawler Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here
Head attack means Frontal Attack, as translated in the EU/NA version of the game.
But this Engraving didn't get translated the same way for some reason, hence the confusion.
WTF is head attack damage?
what is head attack damage?!