Mounts in Lost Ark are special items used for players to traverse the world. They come in different forms and shapes. Mounts are account-bound, this means that all the characters in the same account can use all the mounts unlocked by any other character in the account. It is important to note, that in order to use a mount, you have to complete a certain Quest. Players are unable to sell, dismantle or destroy Mounts in any way or form. Mounts have skills unique to them, that can't be changed or rerolled, unlike Pets.
How Do I Get my First Mount?
To obtain your first mount is simple, and that is to follow through the storyline or main campaign of the game. Accept the quest and complete "Town Where Light Lingers". This quest is provided to you at the first major city you visit past the prologue. Upon completing the quest, speak to Brother Alfael to close the quest and to receive your first mount. You will then get to select your very first mount from three choices:
Once you have chosen your mount, register it by right-clicking it from your inventory, by doing so, it will automatically register into your selection of mounts.
How to Ride a Mount?
To use or ride a mount in Lost Ark, the player must first add the mount to his/her collection which can be done by right-clicking in the inventory menu, followed by the Mounts Menu/Mounts Collection (ALT+V), and then right click to mount it. Or, you can drag the mount to the quick bar and press the designated key to mount the animal.
How to Get the LoLA Neugier Gold Mount?
The LoLA Neugier Gold Mount in Lost Ark is a unique reward that can only be obtained through Twitch Drops for a limited time. In order to obtain this unique mount, players must participate in watching a participating live channel for at least a total of 16 hours. The LoLA Neugier Gold Mount is at Tier 4, which means all viewers start from unlocking Tier 1 rewards upon reaching the number of hours watched. The Twitch Drops event for Lost Ark is available from Feb 9, 12:00 AM - Tue, Mar 1, 4:00 PM GMT+8, 2022. Our Twitch Channel is part of Team Elgasia (Euripoe) and has drops enabled, you cancheck us out by clicking visiting twitch.tv/fextralife.
- Must have a Twitch Account and sign in.
- Link your Twitch Account to your Lost Ark Account
- Activate Twitch Drops for Lost Ark
- To earn a Drop, log in to Twitch, make sure your profile is set to Online, and watch any Lost Ark broadcast marked with the “Drops Enabled” tag.
- For Legends of Lost Ark, you can only earn a Drop once it has been unlocked by one of the three teams—the Legends of Lost Ark leaderboards show which teams to watch in order to get each Drop.
- Once you achieve the Drop goal, look for a call-out at the top of the chat to claim. You can always claim or check your progress towards the Drop goal in your Drops inventory on Twitch as well. You must claim the Drop prior to receiving the Drop in-game. Learn more from Twitch Help topics.
- Once claimed, link your Twitch account with your Steam account to receive rewards.
How to Get the Cerberus Mount?
The Cerberus Mount is a special beast that can only be obtained by purchasing the Platinum Founder’s Pack, which costs $99.99. Upon purchasing the Platinum Founder’s Pack, players will be able to claim their Cerberus mount in-game.
Different Mounts & Skins
As you progress through the game, you will come across various Mounts, although they are all similar to their main function, which is to ride them for easy travel, they slightly differ from each other when it comes to the skills they offer, as well as their speed when moving, and all of these will be introduced to you later in the game. Mounts can be acquired by participating and successfully competing activities.
Mounts in Lost Ark cannot be sold, dismantled or destroyed. Once you've acquired a mount, it is yours to keep forever and it is bound to your account, available to be accessed by all of your characters. Your mounts can be found through the Mounts Menu/Mounts Inventory in-game.
Use your Mount to Escape
If you feel overwhelmed with large and multiple mobs of enemies, you can actually use your mount to reposition or even escape if you need to. You will, of course, receive damage if you get hit while you are riding your mount, but you won't get knocked off or be forced to dismount it if you are hit.
Los Ark Mounts Skills
Skills for Mounts are the different abilities that a mount can do, there are a variety of skills such as enhanced speed, improved range of jumping, as well as other unique effects. A mount can have up to more than two skills, depending on its rarity, some may not have any skills, and it is also important to take note that a mount skill also has a cooldown whenever it is used. You can find a list of all the available mount skills featured in Lost Ark below.
- Victory Stunt: The elemental horse spreads its wings and flies
- Small Talk: Naruni talks to the Passenger.
- Pool of Light: Creates a pool of light in the sky that makes Naruni stare in awe.
- Heart of the Island: The Heart of the Island creates power that spews from your mouth.
- Hello Friend!: Mari appears as a hologram and says hello.
- Shy: Mari appears as a hologram and acts shy.
- Keep Going, Friend!: Mari appears as a hologram and cheers you on.
- Roar: After gathering the power of purification in the horn, it is released in the surrounding area.
- Run: After gathering the power of purification in the horn, it is released in the surrounding area.
- I can Fly!: Flap flap! Flap flap!
- Spin Around: Spin in place with the current.
- Into the Sky!: The tube rises up through the water pillar. Press the skill htokey when the last current is released to make it rise even higher.
- Artificial Waterfall: A sudden gush of water falls down.
- Tiger Energy: The tiger releases powerful energy to the vicinity.
- Eating: Devour the rice cakes that appeared in the battlefield.
- Boost: Use the engine booster build with cutting-edge technology.
- Summon Ghosts: Unleash your energy to summon ghosts.
- Thrilled: Scratch the floor with a horse's hoof.
- Back Kick: Perform a powerful backward kick.
- Refreshing Droplet: Break the water droplets with your beak to beat the heat.
- Happy Times: Remember happy times and fall into a sweet daydream.
- Sunbathe: Stretch out under the hot sun and sunbathe.
- Frontal Security: Lower the upper body and take an offensive posture, then guard the front.
- Unlocked: By unleashing power, flames are generated on the tail and feet.
- Detect Souls: The 6 eyes shine, detecting nearby souls.
- Snowman's Performance: The snowkin appears and starts performing.
- Gingerman's Performance: The gingerman appears and starts performing.
- Rudolph's Performance: Rudolph appears and starts performing.
- Cool Trick: The Flying Nimbus shows off its skills, moving in a dynamic fashion.
- Discharge: The Flying Nimbus releases energy in all directions.
- Baby Nimbus: The Flying Nimbus produces a baby cloud.
- Paper Dusting: Dust yourself off and remove all the paper stuck to your body.
- Festival Dance: Enjoy the festival and bounce up and down with excitement.
- Gift Chest: I wonder what's inside?
- Halloween Candy Party: Phantoms appear to scatter candy all around.
- Pumpkin Christening: The witch's hat creates magick pumpkin fireworks in the sky.
- Scare: The area around the carriage becomes dark, then light to scare off the bats.
- Victory Pose: Terpeion lifts its forelegs with its wings spread wide.
- Rest: Terpeion rests with its wings wrapped around its body
- Back Kick: Terpeion does a back kick with its hind legs while standing still.
- Spin: Round and Around.
- Bubble Shower: Who doesn't like bubbles?
- Somersault: Buoyant
- Divine Concentration: The Vernese Elk lifts its head, concentrating its mind.
- Deers Are Easily Startled: The Vernese Elk jumps.
- Threaten: The Vernese Elk moves its antlers in a threatening manner.
- Flight: The Flying Nimbus moves at a high speed for a limited time.
- Jump: The Cloud Steed jumps and attacks.
- Charge: The Cloud Steed charges at foes.
- Hawk Attack: The Cloud Steed summons a ferocious hawk.
Lost Ark Mounts
All Mounts in Lost Ark
You can search by Name, Rarity, Speed, or Skills. Just type into the search box what you are looking for.
Quick Search of All Mounts