Paladin is a Warrior Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Paladins are the most balanced Warrior evolution, as they can either inflict great amounts of damage as well as they can play as a support class in a party. Paladin support builds feature a great capacity to absorb damage, making them tougher than the Bard, the other support class in Lost Ark. Paladins are tanks with great capabilities to heal and to buff their party members.
Paladins have a direct line to the powers of the gods, channeling their ancient might into potent offensive and defensive moves alike: They can use holy skills and buffs with the holy book to support their team from behind, or wield a sword and bring punishing skills to bear on the frontline.
Lost Ark Paladin Information
Paladins wield a one-handed sword to deal melee damage together with a book to activate support skills. They’re not only great at supporting the party, but they’re also adept when it comes to crowd control.
- Lost Ark Paladin Guide: How To Build A Paladin - If you want to know what it means to play as a Paladin in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Paladin is an evolution of the Warrior Class
- Paladins are the most balanced Warrior specialization. They have a number of abilities meant to heal and grant sacred benefits to themselves and their team, but they can also focus on dealing a great amount of damage for short periods of time.
- Paladins' attack damage scales with Strength
- Paladins are one of the two main support classes in Lost Ark. Compared to their Bard counterpart, they have more offensive abilities to deal great damage using a One-Handed Sword against mobs of enemies. With their Book, they're able to activate support skills to heal and buff the party.
- Paladins are not as beginner-friendly due to the game knowledge, environmental awareness, and skill placements that are necessary for them to effectively fulfill their DPS and support roles.
- In PvP, you're an aggressive support class that aims to defend and keep your allies alive. What's great with Paladins is their capability to reduce incoming damage by more than 50% due to the shields they provide. They also have sword skills to improve range and damage when their Identity buff is active. However, you have to be cautious when it comes to dodging attacks since this class is not as adept in terms of mobility. Additionally, their skills are susceptible to interruption.
- The Paladin Advanced Class is perfect for you if you prefer to deal damage on top of supporting the party and engaging in crowd control abilities. They're tougher to play because of the game sense you have to cultivate but if you're up for the challenge, then go for it!
Lost Ark Paladin Equipment
- Paladins wield a One-Handed Sword and a Book.
- Other equipment goes here.
Lost Ark Paladin Builds
Below you can find a list of builds for the Paladin Class:
- Paladin Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Paladin Video Guide
Paladin Awakening Skills
Embue holy energy into your sword and unleash it forward. On hit, inflicts 111 Damage. The energy then explodes and inflicts an additional 111 Damage.
Jump up and unleash a holy light that shines toward your target location for an attack that even penetrates through guardian monsters. Inflict 111 Damage on surrounding foes upon landing and create a barrier for 80% of your Max HP for all party members for 10s.
Lost Ark Paladin Engravings
- Lv. 1: With Holy Aura, Damage received -10% and 2% of Max HP restored every 2.5s for all party members.
- Lv. 2: With Holy Aura, Damage received -15% and 2% of Max HP restored every 2s for all party members.
- Lv. 3: With Holy Aura, Damage received -20% and 2% of Max HP restored every 1.5s for all party members.
- Lv. 1: Punishment Damage +15%. When Punishment skill hits, Piery Meter gain +100%. Duration of Sacred Executioner +100%.
- Lv. 2: Punishment Damage +20%. When Punishment skill hits, Piery Meter gain +100%. Duration of Sacred Executioner +100%.
- Lv. 3: Punishment Damage +25%. When Punishment skill hits, Piery Meter gain +100%. Duration of Sacred Executioner +100%.
Paladin Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.