|Main Class||Martial Artist|
Scrapper is a Martial Artist Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Scrappers is a Martial Arts class that that is armed with a heavy gauntlet, scrappers draw on two inverse forms of attack energy that feed off each other to deliver nonstop destruction.
Armed with a heavy gauntlet, scrappers draw on two inverse forms of attack energy that feed off each other to deliver nonstop destruction. With excellent attack, defense, mobility, and lasting power, they're well balanced enough to throw enemies off their guard.
Lost Ark Scrapper Information
- The Scrapper is an evolution of the Martial Artist Class
- Scrappers aren't as mobile compared to Strikers and Wardancers but they make up for it by dealing big hits with their punches as a result of wielding Heavy Gauntlets.
- What makes the Scrapper unique is that they don't have to manage Mana. Instead, they need to find the right balance for their Chi, which comprises yellow and green skills, to effectively inflict heavy damage. This is done by alternately activating either skills in a certain order. In spite of it, Scrappers are recommended for new players because of how simple they are to learn.
- Specifically in raids, they're a good Advanced Class to have since they cause destruction and impairment against bosses. Destruction allows Scrappers to destroy body parts whereas impairment fills up the enemy's fatigue meter. Once the threshold is reached, their succeeding actions can be interrupted.
- In PvP, you have access to super armors and a lot of AoE skills to inflict huge damage. To ensure this, however, you need sufficient time to set up your abilities. The technique is to keep knocking enemies down while dodging from time to time until you're able to deal massive damage.
- If you intend to play the agile counterpart of the Berserker while utilizing super armors, then the Scrapper would be a great fit for you.
Lost Ark Scrapper Equipment
- Scrappers wield Heavy Gauntlets
Lost Ark Scrapper Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Scrapper Class:
- Scrapper Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Scrapper Video Guide
Lost Ark Scrapper Skills
Lets you charge quickly to inflict 73 Damage 3 times, then land a strike with your gauntlet, inflicting 94 Damage.
Lets you launch up to 3 shockwaves forward, inflicting 146, 146, 196 Damage.
Lets you deliver 2 swift blows to inflict 82 Damage twice, then knock foes down for 162 Damage.
Fierce Tiger Strike
Lets you focus
[Fire] energy to leap to the target location within 10 meters attacking foes for 838 Damage, knocking them down.
Lets you leap into the air and strike down, inflicting 404 Damage. Foes on the ground take 82 additional Damage and are knocked down.
Lets you throw a diagonal punch to inflict 540 Damage.
Lets you land a flashing strike, inflicting 484 Damage and stunning foes for 3s.
Lets you release all condensed shock energy, inflicting 1354 Damage and knocking foes back. Depending on the amount of shock energy you have, Damage +15% if shock energy is between 0-25%, +30% if it's between 26%-50%, +45% if it's between 51%-75%, and +60% if it's between 76%-100%.
Lets you stomp the ground, inflicting 794 Damage to nearby foes and knocking them down.
Lets you concentrate energy onto your gauntlets, and then launch a powerful shock energy attack, inflicting 269 Damage. Hold down the skill hotkey to charge. When overcharged, this skill inflicts 404 Damage, and then 942 Damage with the following wave attack.
Lets you smash the ground to shake the earth. You attack foes up to 4 times for 174, 260, 434, and 868 Damage, the Damage radius increasing from 3 meters to 5 meters with each hit. The last strike will launch foes in the air.
Chain Destruction Fist
Lets you throw a punch to inflict 112 Damage. Hold the skill hotkey for up to 1s to launch a flurry of jabs to attack foes for 74 Damage 6 times, then dash 2 meters forward for 112 Damage, followed by a hook that inflicts 448 Damage.
Lets you charge while swinging your fists. Each hit inflicts 170 Damage. Use the skill again and hold it down to attack 10 times over up to 4s. On hit, incoming Damage -5% for 1s. Stacks up to 10 times. You are immune to Paralysis while this skill is active.
Lets you deliver a rising attack forward to inflict 148 and 596 Damage. Use the skill again while in the air to land at the target location with a smash, inflicting 744 Damage. Damage +50% against pushed foes.
True Rising Fist
Lets you land an elbow strike that inflicts 206 Damage, then turn around to strike again, inflicting another 246 Damage. Use the skill again to land powerful punches while moving slightly forward, inflicting 370 Damage.
Iron Cannon Blow
Lets you concentrate energy onto your arms for 1s while facing forward, and then instantly glide 3 meters forward, inflicting 358 Damage along the way and throw a punch, inflicting 836 Damage. This skill's Damage varies, depending on the amount of Shock Energy you have. (0 - 25% Shock Meter: +15%, 26 - 50% Shock Meter: +30%. 51 - 75% Shock Meter: +45%. 76 -100% Shock Meter: +60%)
Lets you launch a shockwave forward to inflict 224 Damage, then pull foes to you, inflicting 286 Damage.
Chain of Resonance
Scrapper Awakening Skills
Undefeated Dragon King
Perform an attack at the target location. Concentrate energy throughout your body and inflict 111 Damage while moving toward the target location. 2 Black dragons emerge from the ground and fly alongside you, obliterating your destination in tandem. You can move up to 13 meters.
Blast of Ruination
Focus your mind and reinforce your gauntlets to deliver a powerful strike. Gather the energy in the air onto your gauntlets and thrust forward. The ground cracks, dispersing an energy wave that reaches as far as 14 meters, knocking foes back. Inflicts 111 Damage.
Lost Ark Scrapper Engravings
Ultimate Skill: Taijutsu
- Lv. 1: Natural recovery speed of Stamina Energy +300%. Stamina skill Damage +30%. Shock skill Damage -30%.
- Lv. 2: Natural recovery speed of Stamina Energy +450%. Stamina skill Damage +45%. Shock skill Damage -30%.
- Lv. 3: Natural recovery speed of Stamina Energy +600%. Stamina skill Damage +60%. Shock skill Damage -30%.
- Lv. 1: Shock skill Damage +10%. 2% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
- Lv. 2: Shock skill Damage +15%. 3% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
- Lv. 3: Shock skill Damage +20%. 4% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
Scrapper Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here
Strange how you don't have the supernova skill, which is a key skill for scrapper.