Shadowhunter is an Assassin Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Shadowhunter characters mainly focuses on defeating Enemies by shapeshifting into demonic forms to use the power of Chaos. After taking demonic forms, Shadowhunters not only improves their power and damage, but they also greatly increase their Health and Movement Speed.
Shadowhunters prefer to beat the demons at their own game—they can shapeshift into powerful demonic forms to unleash chaotic power. When their inner demon is unleashed, shadowhunters get access to incredibly destructive powers and increased health and movement speed.
Lost Ark Shadowhunter Information
Like the Soulfists, Shadowhunters inflict effective damage from melee and ranged distances. Also, Shadowhunters have the ability to shapeshift into their demonic versions to deal chaotic damage.
- Lost Ark Shadowhunter Guide: How To Build A Shadowhunter - If you want to know what it means to play as a Shadowhunter in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Shadowhunter is an evolution of the Assassin Class
- Shadowhunters' attack damage scales with Dexterity
- Shadowhunters wield Double Blades that allow them to fluidly attack their enemies with ease from melee and ranged distances.
- What makes Shadowhunters shine is their ability to shapeshift into demonic versions of themselves to gain access to deadly skills, which provide better damage.
- In PvP, you'll mostly utilize ranged damage and crowd control skills. Coupled with excellent mobility, you can easily set up plays and engage enemies for you and your allies. When you transform into your demon form, your damage is not only boosted but you also become immune to being staggered, which makes you difficult to put down. However, you can still be punished for your lack of super armors.
- If you're looking for a good beginner class to constantly engage in fast-paced combat with a balanced set of skills, then the Shadowhunter is the right one for you.
Lost Ark Shadowhunter Equipment
- Shadowhunters wield Shadowblades
Lost Ark Shadowhunter Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Shadowhunter Class:
- Shadowhunter Build
- Other Builds go here
Shadowhunter Video Guide
Shadowhunter Awakening Skills
Unleash demonic powers to open up the gates of hell, scattering hellish energy across the land that inflicts 64 Damage to foes and inflicts Fear upon them for 4s. Dark energy periodically rises from the earth, inflicting up to 495 Damage. The energy explodes at the end for 546 Damage and knocks foes away.
Soar into the air and shoot an energy ray straight to the ground to inflict 495 Damage. The laser causes an explosion moments later, knocking foes away for up to 1390 Damage.
Lost Ark Shadowhunter Engravings
- Lv. 1: The Composure effect does not activate when Demonize ends. Upon Demonize, Demonic Skill Cooldown is reset.
- Lv. 2: The Composure effect does not activate when Demonize ends. Upon Demonize, Demonic Skill Cooldown is reset, and Crit Rate +15% while Demonic Mode is active.
- Lv. 3: The Composure effect does not activate when Demonize ends. Upon Demonize, Demonic Skill Cooldown is reset, and Crit Rate +30% while Demonic Mode is active.
- Lv. 1: Normal Skill Damage +20%. Shadowburst Meter +50% for all Skills. Disables Demonize.
- Lv. 2: Normal Skill Damage +25%. Shadowburst Meter +50% for all Skills. Disables Demonize.
- Lv. 3: Normal Skill Damage +30%. Shadowburst Meter +50% for all Skills. Disables Demonize.
Shadowhunter Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here