Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: Shock skill Damage +10%. 2% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
Shock Training is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. Shock Training allows players to boost Shock skill damage, as well as the amount of max shock energy recovered per second.. This Engraving can be used by Scrapper Exclusive. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark Shock Training Information
- Classes: Scrapper Exclusive
Shock Training bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up Shock Training, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: Shock skill Damage +10%. 2% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
- Lv. 2: Shock skill Damage +15%. 3% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
- Lv. 3: Shock skill Damage +20%. 4% of max Shock energy recovered every 1s.
How to unlock Shock Training in Lost Ark
Shock Training in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 Shock Training Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 Shock Training Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 Shock Training Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 Shock Training Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
Shock Training Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here