Sorceress is a Mage Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Sorceress characters use Staves to conjure the elements and call upon the power of elementals as well as all manner of magical creatures to aid them in obliterating their foes.
The Sorceress wields powerful magic based on three elements with spells that can deal area damage. They can easily handle multiple enemies helping them dominate the battlefield.
Lost Ark Sorceress Information
- Lost Ark Sorceress Guide: How To Build A Sorceress - If you want to know what it means to play as a Sorceress in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Sorceress is an evolution of the Mage Class.
- Sorceress' attack damage scales with Intelligence.
- Sorceress replaces the Summoner in NA/EU regions.
- The Sorceress excels at dealing high DPS through magic-focused Ranged Spells. She can deal High sustained damage or bust damage, depending on the playstyle.
- The Sorceress possesses excellent mobility and can disrupt enemy tactics.
- Sorceress has low HP, and needs to play the poking game while approaching targets. Balancing spell use with dodging is key to survive.
- Sorceress make use of the Arcane Meter, once it reaches 30% allows you to use Arcane Rupture or Blink. Both of them will end once the meter has been fully depleted.
- Arcane Rupture, allows the Sorceress to enter into a Magick Enhanced State, inflicting additional damage while gaining a Push Immunity Super Armor (Prevents you from being knocked back). If you activate Arcane Rupture, AFTER you completely fill up the Arcane Meter, you will enter the Arcane Torrent State, which increases the damage you deal with most elemental spells, while also granting them faster cast times and lower cooldowns. For example, Fire Spell do increased Weak Point damage to break the armor of Bosses, while Lightning Spells, increase the effectiveness of their staggers. Note that these bonuses provided by Arcane Torrent State DO NOT apply to Ultimates and Dodge skills.
- Blink, is a mobility skill that adds maneuverability to the Sorceress. Always useful as both an offensive or defensive tool.
Lost Ark Sorceress Equipment
- Sorceress wields a Staff
Lost Ark Sorceress Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Sorceress Class:
- Sorceress Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Sorceress Video Guide
Best Sorceress skills and tripods in Lost Ark
Sorceress Awakening Skills
The sorceress awakens the power of her Daro, forming a magical dome around herself, which inflicts 20485 units damage. The dome then begins to radiate energy, pulling opponents to the center and inflicting 40970, 40970 and 40965 units damage [lightning bolts], after which it explodes and inflicts more 61448 units damage [lightning bolts].
Lost Ark Sorceress Engraving
- Lv. 1: Disables Arcane Rupture, but Damage of skills (except awakening and movement skills) +8% and Cooldown -3%.
- Lv. 2: Disables Arcane Rupture, but Damage of skills (except awakening and movement skills) +12% and Cooldown -6%.
- Lv. 3: Disables Arcane Rupture, but Damage of skills (except awakening and movement skills) +16% and Cooldown -10%.
- Lv. 1: When Magick Amplification is triggered, normal skills' Cooldown -50%. During Magick Amplification, Crit Rate +10% and Crit Damage +20%.
- Lv. 2: When Magick Amplification is triggered, normal skills' Cooldown -50%. During Magick Amplification, Crit Rate +17% and Crit Damage +35%.
- Lv. 3: When Magick Amplification is triggered, normal skills' Cooldown -50%. During Magick Amplification, Crit Rate +25% and Crit Damage +50%.
Sorceress Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here