|Main Class||Martial Artist|
Soulfist is a Martial Artist Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Soulfists is a martial arts class that switches between melee and ranged attacks, which can be used together for explosively powerful combos.
The soulfist switches between melee and ranged attacks, which can be used together for explosively powerful combos. They channel a special energy called Adamance, which they can imbue into abilities or use to sustain themselves through fights.
Lost Ark Soulfist Information
Soulfist are a highly mobile class with a lot of skills to choose from that allow them to deal melee and ranged damage.
- The Soulfist is an evolution of the Martial Artist Class
- Soulfists are one of the most difficult classes to pilot due to the volume of skills they have, which allow them to deal melee and ranged damage. They're highly mobile but a jack-of-all-trades and master of none type of class that requires a decent amount of game knowledge and experience to fully understand.
- Soulfists have the ability to charge energy to inflict more damage in the process. However, when they reach the final stage, the cooldown period will be initiated. During this time, their damage won't be as impactful.
- In PvP, you'll be making use of your charge stages so you can deal better burst damage every time. Remember to back off as a damage dealer and act as a support class once you reach the limit, until you can power up energy once again since you won't be as useful with low damage. Disabling enemies from a distance and buffing the party are vital to your success.
- Soulfists are challenging to play but if you enjoy a ton of variety in your Builds, then this may be the right class for you.
Lost Ark Soulfist Equipment
- The Soulfist Advanced Class wields the Foci.
Lost Ark Soulfist Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Soulfist Class:
- Soulfist Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Soulfist Video Guide
Lost Ark Soulfist Skills
Allows you to quickly shoot condensed energy ahead of you 3 times. Foes take 133 Damage every 1 hit
Allows you to quickly dash 4 meters forward, inflicting 132 Damage. Strike foes with energy-charged palms to inflict 66 Damage 2 times and deliver the last strike to inflict 174 Damage. The last strike inflicts +100% Damage on airborne foes
Allows you to throw your palms forward to inflict 36 Damage over 2229 hits, then Damage as you pull in foes. There is a 30% chance that foes will be Poisoned for 3s upon hit
Allows you to dart forward and trip foes to inflict 204 Damage, then advance 3 meters forward to crash into foes, knocking them back for 306 Damage
Allows you to jump 3 meters forward and inflict 57 Damage 3 times. Smash the ground with your palm and draw foes near while inflicting 58 Damage. Release your palm to launch the pulled foes in the air for 344 Damage. Hold the skill hotkey to shoot your energy into the ground for up to 1s
Allows you to dodge 2 meters backwards and quickly thrust your finger diagonally at the sky multiple times, inflicting 132 Damage 6 times. Damage to airborne foes +30%
Allows you to push your palms, inflicting 564 Damage to foes. Airborne foes are knocked back when hit
Allows you to drop a massive palm at the target location, inflicting 828 Damage. Damage +30% to foes down on the ground or in the air
Allows you to rapidly move toward the target location, inflicting 132 Damage to foes at the destination. Airborne foes are launched back into the air when hit. Use the skill again within 25 to use the skill 2 more times. Cooldown +45 and Energy consumption by 2x per additional use
Allows you to concentrate energy on your palms and release it forward to inflict 692 Damage, moving 3 meters backward
Allows you to shoot energy forward, and then push your palms again to shoot a larger, more powerful plume of energy that inflicts 956 Damage
Allows you to quickly strike the ground where you stand with your palm 2 times, inflicting 194 and 194 Damage. Strike again with the other palm to inflict 388 Damage. The first strike instantly slams airborne foes onto the ground, inflicting 50% more Damage
Allows you to quickly shoot a powerful energy ball from your palm. This ball slowly disperses, attacking foes and knocking them down inflicting 609 Damage
Allows you to release a barrier around yourself, which slows down foes within range. Hold for up to 3s to sustain the barrier and inflict 122 Damage 11 times. Each hit casts a debuff on foes, causing Move Speed and Atk. Power -10%. This debuff stacks up to 4 times
Allows you to move 2 meters forward and deliver a punch to inflict 224 Damage, followed by a right kick and a straight punch, inflicting 270 and 404 Damage. You can change the attack direction in between the blows
Allows you to focus energy on your hands and hurl it toward the target location to inflict 226 Damage, knocking foes away. Hold for up to 3s to inflict 1518 Damage over 20 hits, while freely changing the attack direction
Soulfist Awakening Skills
Perform an attack at the target location. Raise your hands above your head and concentrate energy for 3s, and then drop it on the selected area, inflicting 111 Damage to foes.
Gather energy and shoot an energy ray forward. Hold the skill hotkey to hit foes up to 5 times, inflicting 555.1 Damage over up to 1.5s. Afterwards, a comrade’s soul appears to lend you energy and hurls an even stronger blast that attacks foes at the front 6 times over 1.2s, inflicting up to 666.1 Damage and knocking them back. If you stop holding before the Holding Meter is maxed out, the comrade’s soul will appear and attack foes instantly.
Lost Ark Soulfist Engravings
- Lv. 1: Energy does not go below 1, but the additional Energy recovery effect is not applied during Hype. If Energy is below 30%, Damage +5% to foes.
- Lv. 2: Energy does not go below 1, but the additional Energy recovery effect is not applied during Hype. If Energy is below 30%, Damage +10% to foes.
- Lv. 3: Energy does not go below 1, but the additional Energy recovery effect is not applied during Hype. If Energy is below 30%, Damage +15% to foes.
- Lv. 1: When using Hype, enters level 3 immediately, and while in Hype Mode, Energy recovery speed +200%. Damage +15%.
- Lv. 2: When using Hype, enters level 3 immediately, and while in Hype Mode, Energy recovery speed +200%. Damage +25%.
- Lv. 3: When using Hype, enters level 3 immediately, and while in Hype Mode, Energy recovery speed +200%. Damage +35%.
Soulfist Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here
why isn't energy release on this?