|Main Class||Martial Artist|
Wardancer is a Martial Artist Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Wardancers are a Martial Arts class that augment their lightning-quick fighting skills with elemental power. They can store up elemental energy to unleash in devastating attacks and gravity-defying maneuvers.
Not merely masters of martial arts, wardancers augment their lightning-quick fighting skills with elemental power. They can store up elemental energy to unleash in devastating attacks and gravity-defying maneuvers.
Lost Ark Wardancer Information
Wardancers, utilize Light Gauntlets as their weapon. They’re known to be one of the fastest Classes out there because of their swift attack speed and mobility, which are the qualities they share with the Striker. They are vulnerable to damage since they need to be up close and personal to be able to make good use of their melee skills. This is also the reason why it’s difficult to choose them for new players because they would need to react quickly to dodge enemy attacks while managing cooldowns.
- Lost Ark Wardancer Guide: How To Build A Wardancer - If you want to know what it means to play as a Wardancer in terms of how well they perform in combat, the best Skills and Tripods to focus on, and the playstyles available to them, check our guide that is linked.
- The Wardancer is an evolution of the Martial Artist Class
- Wardancers are considered as one of the fastest classes in Lost Ark, similar to Strikers. They're highly mobile and they thrive in dealing rapid attacks as well as applying buffs for better burst damage.
- Wardancers are susceptible to damage since they frequently need to stay close to enemies to effectively utilize their melee skills. This is the reason why they're not often recommended for new players. Not only do you have to manage your skills' cooldowns but you also need to react quickly in order to dodge attacks.
- In PvP, you're going to have to step up defensively since you'll focus on engaging and using abilities to buff the party while reducing the damage you receive. Additionally, you can effectively execute rapid damage combos by sending your enemies flying into the air.
- Wardancers are a good class to play if you enjoy high-speed combat while evading enemy attacks and partially supporting your allies.
Lost Ark Wardancer Equipment
- Wardancers wield Light Gauntlets
Lost Ark Wardancer Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Wardancer Class:
- Wardancer Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Wardancer Video Guide
Wardancer Awakening Skills
Use the power of elementals and release an energy field, pulling foes close. Fly past foes and attack up to 6 times while absorbing 6 elemental forces, inflicting up to 666.1 Damage. After the last attack, absorb the typeless energy field and strike down to the center of it, inflicting 111 Damage and knocking foes back. Damage received -80.0% while flying past foes.
Crouch, then dash 6 meters forward in a straight line. Hold the skill hotkey to deliver vicious strikes that inflict up to 1332.1 Damage, followed by the shockwave that knocks foes back for 111 Damage. Releasing the skill key before the Holding Meter is maxed out will produce a minor shockwave that inflicts 111 Damage.
Lost Ark Wardancer Engravings
- Lv. 1: Max number of Esoteric Orbs +1. Esoteric skills inflict +8% Damage per Esoteric Orb you have.
- Lv. 2: Max number of Esoteric Orbs +1. Esoteric skills inflict +10% Damage per Esoteric Orb you have.
- Lv. 3: Max number of Esoteric Orbs +1. Esoteric skills inflict +12% Damage per Esoteric Orb you have.
- Lv. 1: Damage to foes +15%, but you can no longer gain Esoteric Meter.
- Lv. 2: Damage to foes +20%, but you can no longer gain Esoteric Meter.
- Lv. 3: Damage to foes +25%, but you can no longer gain Esoteric Meter.
Wardancer Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here