Artillerist is a Gunner Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Artillerists are may not be the most mobile fighters, but they make up for their lack of agility with huge mechanical launchers and other hard-hitting weapons, heavy armor, and incredible destructive force.
Artillerists believe in firepower and lots of it, blasting their enemies with some of the biggest guns under the sun. They may not be the most mobile fighters, but they make up for their lack of agility with huge mechanical launchers and other hard-hitting weapons, heavy armor, and incredible destructive force.
Lost Ark Artillerist Information
Artillerists wield a versatile and heavy machinegun with the ability to transform into a flamethrower and rocket launcher. Due to the size of these guns, Artillerists move slower. Not only are they the tankiest Gunner Class but they also have a good balance between short and mid-range skills. You’ll need to master its execution since they’re targeted on specific areas. As such, enemies can easily evade and run away from its AoE.
- The Artillerist is an evolution of the Gunner Class
- Artillerists' attack damage scales with Dexterity
- Artillerists are considered as the tankiest among the rest of the Gunner Advanced Classes. They deal amazing burst and sustained damage from close to mid-range with their Heavy Machinegun but at the cost of low mobility.
- Artillerists are a unique class with the ability to transform their machinegun into different weapons such as the turret, which allows them to shoot down enemies in their midst. However, it can be a weakness since they're unable to move in this state.
- In PvP, you're able to dominate the arena because of you have a very high damage output provided that your enemies are unable to pull away from you. As such, their HP can easily be reduced in half. Furthermore, you remain as tanky and defensive as ever due to your shields. However, Artillerists are predictable at times, which could lead to their downfall.
- If you prefer to play as a slow but tanky character with the capacity to deal great damage by carefully controlling the placement of your skills, then the Artillerist is ideal for you.
Lost Ark Artillerist Equipment
- Artillerists wield Launchers
Lost Ark Artillerist Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Artillerist Class:
- Artillerist Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Artillerist Video Guide
Artillerist Awakening Skills
Fire 20 rockets in the sky. The missiles fly to the target location and explode, inflicting up to 2220.2 Damage.
Summon a heavy turret that lasts for 20s, inflicting 444.0 and 444.0 Damage with satellite-guided bombs and laser shots.
Lost Ark Artillerist Engravings
- Lv. 1: Killing a foe in Barrage Mod resets the Cooldowns of all Barrage skills.
- Lv. 2: Killing a foe in Barrage Mod resets the Cooldowns of all Barrage skills. Bombardment skill Damage +1%. (Max. 25 stacks)
- Lv. 3: Killing a foe in Barrage Mod resets the Cooldowns of all Barrage skills. Bombardment skill Damage +2%. (Max. 25 stacks)
- Lv. 1: Incoming Damage -20%. Crit Rate +(15%, 20%, 25%) depending on the level of the Firepower Buff.
- Lv. 2: Incoming Damage -25%. Crit Rate +(20%, 25%, 30%) depending on the level of the Firepower Buff.
- Lv. 3: Incoming Damage -30%. Crit Rate +(25%, 30%, 35%) depending on the level of the Firepower Buff.
Artillerist Notes & Tips
- Notes and Tips go here