The Bard is a Mage Advanced Class in Lost Ark. Bards are a ranged support evolution of the Mage Class. They are ranged spellcasters that wield Harps and magical songs that provide allies with powerful healing and buffs. While they may not offer the best damage capabilities, Bards are a great addition to any team with their support-focused playstyle.
Virtuosos of the Liane harp, bards can evoke soothing serenades to heal their team—or unleash a chorus of pain on their unfortunate foes. Their attack power is rather low, but their ability to support allies makes them a harmonious part of any team.
Lost Ark Bard Information
Bards are the first support class in Lost Ark, followed by Paladins. They wield a harp to execute a variety of ranged damage and support skills like heals, buffs and shields.
- The Bard is an evolution of the Mage Class
- Bards' attack damage scales with Intelligence
- Bards are the second main support class in Lost Ark after Paladins. Between the two, Bards utilize defensive skills and are more focused at helping allies survive difficult encounters. They're able to fulfill this role with the help of their Harp, which lets them cast buffs and heals.
- Bards aren't limited to supporting the party. In fact, they can also deal decent sustained damage from time to time. Like Paladins, it's highly vital for the player to have enough game knowledge and environmental awareness to be able to master this Advanced Class. It's especially critical to identify the right time to use support skills, which can mean life or death for the party.
- In PvP, you'll be able to dominate as a support character because of your ability to provide buffs, heals, shields and crowd control immunity in addition to reducing the damage you and your allies receive. Since your damage isn't that high, it's better to aid the party. On top of these, Bards have sufficient super armors, making it difficult to stagger you even if your mobility isn't that stellar.
- The Bard is the best class to play if you enjoy supporting and assisting your teammates.
Lost Ark Bard Equipment
- Bards wield Harps
Lost Ark Bard Builds
Below you can find a list of Builds for the Bard Class:
- Bard Raid Build
- Other Builds go here
Bard Video Guide
Bard Awakening Skills
Rise into the air and play in an ensemble with angels, granting a shield for every ally within 12 meters, which absorbs Damage equal to 100% of your Max HP for 10s. Inflict 111 Damage to foes. Foe Atk. Power -30%, foe Atk. Speed -20%, and foe Move Speed -40% for 10s. Gain 1 Bubble.
Lost Ark Bard Engravings
- Lv. 1: Serenade of Courage makes outgoing Damage +10% and Crit Rate +10%.
- Lv. 2: Serenade of Courage makes outgoing Damage +15% and Crit Rate +10%.
- Lv. 3: Serenade of Courage makes outgoing Damage +20% and Crit Rate +10%.
- Lv. 1: When the recovery effect ends, an additional recovery effect is activated, recovering 8% of your Max HP.
- Lv. 2: When the recovery effect ends, an additional recovery effect is activated, recovering 16% of your Max HP.
- Lv. 3: When the recovery effect ends, an additional recovery effect is activated, recovering 24% of your Max HP.
Bard Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here