Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: With Holy Aura, Damage received -10% and 2% of Max HP restored every 2.5s for all party.
Blessed Aura is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. Blessed Aura allows players to reduce incoming damage and . This Engraving can be used by Paladin Exclusive. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark Blessed Aura Information
- Classes: Paladin Exclusive
Blessed Aura bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up Blessed Aura, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: With Holy Aura, Damage received -10% and 2% of Max HP restored every 2.5s for all party.
- Lv. 2: With Holy Aura, Damage received -15% and 2% of Max HP restored every 2s for all party.
- Lv. 3: With Holy Aura, Damage received -20% and 2% of Max HP restored every 1.5s for all party.
How to unlock Blessed Aura in Lost Ark
Blessed Aura in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 Blessed Aura Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 Blessed Aura Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 Blessed Aura Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 Blessed Aura Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
Blessed Aura Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here