Bonus per Level
Lv. 1: Damage to foes +20%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
Pistoleer is one of the available Engravings in Lost Ark. Pistoleer allows players to increase damage to enemies, but limits them to only use the Handgun stance. This Engraving can be used by Deadeye Exclusive. Engravings may provide different bonuses, some of them positive and other negative. There are also Class specific Engravings, that allow you to change the way you can play the selected Class. Engravings may be found on Accessories or can be learned by obtaining Engraving Recipe Books.
Lost Ark Pistoleer Information
- Classes: Deadeye Exclusive
Pistoleer bonus per Level in Lost Ark
In order to Level up Pistoleer, players need to spend nodes. Each Engraving can be leveled up to Level 3. Each Level requires 5 nodes, so players will need 5 nodes for Level 1, 10 nodes for Level 2 and, finally, 15 nodes for Level 3.
Note that spending 5 Nodes on an Engraving or spending, for example, 7 Nodes on it, provides the same bonuses, with no difference whatsoever. This means that you should aim to always have your Engravings with 5, 10 or 15 Nodes, in order to manage them as efficiently as possible.
- Lv. 1: Damage to foes +20%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
- Lv. 2: Damage to foes +30%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
- Lv. 3: Damage to foes +40%, but can only use Handgun Stance.
How to unlock Pistoleer in Lost Ark
Pistoleer in Lost Ark, can be unlocked in a a few different ways:
- Players can get up to 15 Engraving points Max from Accesories. (3 for each of the two Earrings, 3 for each of the two Rings, and 3 for the Amulet).
- In order to unlock the first level, players need to read x20 Pistoleer Engraving Recipe (Uncommon)
- In order to unlock the second level, players need to read x20 Pistoleer Engraving Recipe (Rare)
- In order to unlock the third level, players need to read x20 Pistoleer Engraving Recipe (Epic)
- In order to unlock the fourth level, players need to read x20 Pistoleer Engraving Recipe (Legendary)
Each character can only equip 1 Ability Stone at a time. Ability Stones, have different rarities. In order to obtain this points, you need to take your Ability Stone, to an Ability Stonesmith. You can always find one at the town you are in.
|+6 Engraving Points|
|+8 Engraving Points|
|+9 Engraving Points|
|+10 Engraving Points|
Pistoleer Notes and tips
- Notes & Tips go here